Overall rating

Packaging

Texture

Absorption

Effectiveness

Ease of use

Scent

Value for Money

I had a travel size of this product and this had different packaging. However, I have had the pumps from REN before and they are efficient, but prevent getting to the last drops of your product. This product is a buff-coloured, rich textured cream when dispensed onto fingertips. The aroma is seductive and intoxicating as well as being 100% natural. Shea butter within the cream ensures that this product glides across the skin with the slightest touch and melts into skin after just a few moments, leaving skin feeling elastic and smooth, with a subtle fragrance. Although the cream has a strong scent when dispensed, it only leaves a faint trace on skin, not preventing restful sleep. It needs just a little of this cream to moisturise the entire face and neck as it glides so easily and moisturising so efficiently, which makes this product better value than it first appears. I will be choosing this one again!

User Reviews

Strongest points
Ethical rand
Trusted brand
Available at retailers such as M&S
Intoxicating aroma
Luxious feeling on skin
Only a little of the product is needed
Weakest points
More expensive than family brands
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1385 guests and no members online