Overall rating

Packaging

Texture

Absorption

Effectiveness

Ease of use

Scent

Value for Money

a perfect treatment for the skin endangered by the city hectic life (dust, noise, fatigue, a/c)

User Reviews

Strongest points
- light texture
- quick absorption
- no greasy feeling on the skin
- great results in the morning
- pleasant scent
Weakest points
- available only in a big volume packaging (75 ml)
- price
Summary
This mask is a perfect solution to wipe off all signs of fatigue and dullnes of your skin overnight. It speads evenly leaving no bumps (pellets or rolls) and indeed melts into the skin. Moreover, it doesn't feel as though an additional film have been applied over you skin.
From my personal experience it is best to use 10-30 minutes prior going to bed, in this way if you applied a little extra than firstly intended it will absorb completely and not be smudged on the pillow.
After using this mask the skin feels somehow smoother in the morning and I swear it glows a little bit, i.e. looks much healthier. It especially helps after I had too little sleep (work, party etc.) or too much air conditioning impact - the results of dryness and dullnes go away quickly.
The packaging is a bit too big. I wish the creators would produce this mask in a much smaller volume (both for carrying-on purposes and to lessen the price).
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1273 guests and no members online