Strongest points
+ hydrating
+ pleasant scent
+ affordable
Weakest points
- heavy textured
- inconvenient packaging
Summary
A weighty sachet of a mask in 10 ml from Oriflame promises to nourish dry skin. One sachet is too much for a single application, it can easily be divided into two, however, it is a challenge to preserve the leftovers due to a single-use nature of the package. The consistency of the mask is that of a dense cream that does not leak after application. The mask is not particularly absorbed into the skin, it lies heavily on the face. It has a very pleasant aroma, light, not annoying. Both times I used it I left it on my face for solid 15 minutes, when I washed off, I felt decent moisturizing and freshness of the skin. The mask does not treat wrinkles, but it is not supposed to. It will suit even for people aged 20+. Considering the price, and the overall effect I can say it is an OK option, and due to its density I'd rather recommend it for cold weather when skin tends to over-dry.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 870 guests and one member online