Beeswax, Castor Oil, Cocoa Butter, Monoi de Tahiti, Vanilla Absolute, Vitamin E.
- Beeswax (Organic): Beeswax is a natural wax produced by the honey bee, which is nourishing, protecting and antibacterial, providing good protection against the environment. Our beeswax comes from managed forests via a fairtrade project qualified by the Soil Association.
- Castor Oil (Organic): Produced from castor beans from the castor plant, castor oil is a protecting, and hydrating oil, suitable for all skins, including the most sensitive and baby skin.
- Cocoa Butter (Organic): Theobroma cacoa means 'food of the Gods' and is a rich, creamy butter that forms a protective barrier to retain the moisture in the skin, while being rich in natural antioxidants which hydrate and sooth skin.
- Monoi de Tahiti: A indulgently scented butter made from macerating coconut butter with tiare or gardenia blossoms. Protected by an appellation d'origine, there are many imitations about; ours comes from French Polynesia. Used for many centuries as a cosmetic and medication by the Polynesian women, it is used to protect newborns' skin, is a powerful moisturiser and protects skin against the elements.
- Vanilla Absolute: A beautifully scented oil which has comforting and calming properties. Extracted from vanilla pods, the world's second most expensive spice. Our vanilla comes from the unripe fruit of the orchid vanilla planifolia, the flowers are hand pollinated and produce one bean before being dried in the sun. A time honoured process to produce a luxuriously scented absolute with antioxidant properties.
- Vitamin E: A classic antioxidant, vitamin E is derived from many fruit and vegetables and is known to protect against cell damaging free radicals and with the appearance of stretch marks, lines and wrinkles.