Overall rating

Packaging

Texture

Absorption

Effectiveness

Ease of use

Scent

Value for Money

Second purchase of this balm as I like the texture but had trouble with my first applicator. The packaging is attractive with cartoon feature graphics, a clear protective lid and twist up mechanism. I had trouble with my first applicator which kept twisting back down into the tube during use but this version was much better!
The balm itself has a red colour but when applied to the lips its gives a beautiful red tint which is not to strong. It colours the lip area delicately and looks lovely. The balm has a sweet fruity scent which was not unpleasant but I found it quite strong. The balm does contain some natural oils and beeswax and applies evenly to the lips leaving a subtle shimmer. The conditioning is good and my lips felt soft and moisturised without a tacky feeling or the formula being too waxy.
I am much happier with this colour choice of balm as my first purchase barely applied any colour to my lips. Recommended

User Reviews

Strongest points
Medium texture tinted red lip balm with natural oils and beeswax formula. Moisturising on the lips. Tint not too strong. Sweet fruit scent. Attractive twist up tube applicator. Long lasting and good value
Weakest points
None
Summary
Nice barely there red tint balm with excellent moisture
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1292 guests and no members online