Ease of use

Scent

Value for Money

2-in-1 make-up must

User Reviews

Strongest points
+ multitasker
+ long lasting
+ large volume (will last for a long while)
+ decent price
+ sturdy and pretty packaging
+ nice scent
+ not heavy-textured (not oily)
Weakest points
- may be difficult to open
- may accentuate imperfections of dry lips
- may be messy in application: needs a brush to be applied (or if it is done with fingers - they have to be clean and washed afterwards too)
Summary
Mememe Boho Balm has been a resident of my purse (thanks to the Beauty on Trial team) for barely a week but it has already managed to warm its way into my heart. The old as hills life hack of introducing a bit of rouge onto the cheeks by using a proper-coloured lipstick (which I had been once taught by my mom) has been put to advantage in this cheek and lip tint. It indeed provides for velvety either coral or taupe shade of the cheeks or lips, two colours can be easily mixed to get a new tinge. The texture is not heavy and is felt as a light cream on the cheekbones. The colour on the lips is buildable - but not very saturated i.e. ensuring a natural look. The packaging with floral design is very durable and can be sealed very tight which poses a challenge to open the balm sometimes (on the bright side - one does not have to worry that it accidentally opens inside a purse and will be damaged itself or smudge something there). The balm is moderately priced - another 'pro' for its purchase. It has a pleasant odour (tasty I would say), yet has virtually no taste. It lasts very long on the cheeks and has an average longevity on the lips (however, no easy transfer). If you have dried lips this balm will not help to cover them, rather on the contrary. Perhaps other major downside of the balm is the way it should be applied - one will definitely need a brush (and it should be kept somewhere as well) or clean fingers (to be washed as well afterwards). This may be tricky to do on-the-go. In all other respects - it is a wonderful multi-task beauty item that may become a make-up saver in many situations.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
MeMeMe Boho Balm Cheek & Lip Tint: Coral & Taupe
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 1

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
April 24, 2017
Brilliant review and very nice photoshoot. Well done 4lex4ndr4!
BOT
BOT
May 06, 2017
In reply to an earlier comment

Thank you so much!!!
2 results - showing 1 - 2
Results per page:

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 2725 guests and no members online