+ soft texture
+ nice vanilla/caramel scent
+ stays long
+ light but sturdy packaging
+ natural ingredients
Weakest points
- have yet to be found
Summary
It has been just a few days since I received my BeautyOnTrial prize in the form of Bellápierre Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick but it is enough to say - this beauty treat rocks! First it has struck me with its iconic geometric design and very light packaging (a bonus on every trip). The second pleasant surprise has been a nice vanilla (or caramel?) scent - not imposing, just sweet enough to tease. Third, the application itself is extra simple and comfortable: the stick smoothly glides over the lips leaving a saturated finish. If the colour seems too much it may be easily corrected (downgraded to more subtle tinge). I have a pale skin and this Ruby shade accentuates it even more, introducing some drama to the look and focusing more attention on the lips. They do look like in a posh lipstick Ad. I also like the longevity. True, that 100% of the lipstick will not survive till the very evening, but the remaining 50% that will are difficult to get rid of (I had to use micellar water) - and this is a plus in terms of ‘lipsticks universe’. The lipstick looks different on the lips than at the picture, more reddish colour, I guess, but it is OK, I have always dreamt of having such bold colour but denied the pleasure.
Last but not the least, the reported mineral ingredients do their job well - the lips feel supple and moisturised and well cared for.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1622 guests and one member online