Carmex cools and soothes dry, chapped lips leaving a tingling sensation once rubbed in. Carmex moisturises and protects your lips and the long wearing formula can be used for the most practical of uses. For those with an active lifestyle who want the protection of Carmex, the tube can be extremely practical.
- KEY BENEFITS:
• Squeezable medicated lip balm that goes on smooth to soothe and protect dry, chapped lips.
• Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing
• Glides on smoothly to help soften and hydrate lips with moisturizing cocoa butter
• Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol
- KEEPS LIPS SOFT:
Alleviates the roughness of dry lips.
- PROTECTS FROM WIND AND SUN:
Replaces moisture lost from wind, sun and dry air. Carmex adds natural emollients to your lips, while locking in your own body’s moisture to help protect against chapping and cracking. Lanolin, for example, is a natural substance that locks in moisture. The lanolin in Carmex is easily absorbed into the delicate skin of your lips, where it provides a temporary barrier against the drying effects of wind, heat and cold.
Also, several of our product varieties include SPF 15 sunscreen to help protect your lips from the sun’s damaging rays. It’s effective protection you can wear every day.
- HELPS HEAL CHAPPED LIPS:
• Contains germ-killing menthol and phenol, speeding the healing process.
• Menthol and phenol, for example, both have antiseptic qualities, helping to speed healing by killing germs.
• If you suffer from painful fever blisters, you’ll be glad to know that Carmex helps relieve the symptoms of cold sores.