Repair and nourish delicate lips with Cacao, Murumuru and Illipe Butters. An ultra-balm packed with antioxidants and vitamins to soothe dry, cracked or chapped lips. Helps hasten skin’s natural healing process whilst shielding lips from moisture loss, oxidisation and harmful UVs. Lips are protected, feels soft and supple, not greasy.
- Cacao Butter – Cocoa butter contains cocoa mass polyphenol (CMP), a substance that inhibits the production of the immuno globulin IgE. IgE is known to aggravate symptoms of both dermatitis and eczema. Packed with natural antioxidants Vitamin A, C and E, Cocoa Butter helps heal and moisturise the skin and aid in protecting the cells, collagen and elastin from damage caused by free radicals found in our environment.
- Cacao Absolute – This heavenly and comforting aphrodisiac oil has the rich aroma of chocolate and helps increase the level of endorphins and serotonin in the brain to improve the mood. Owing to its antioxidant properties, it protects the body cells to keep the skin soft, young and healthy.
- Murumuru Butter – Highly moisturising and emollient, its unique composition of essential fatty acids and Pro-Vitamin A helps to restore elasticity to damaged and aging skin. Film-forming and naturally glossy, these qualities make it very protective moisturiser that is readily absorbed into the deep layers of the skin to restore elasticity and suppleness, whilst soothing and healing dry cracked skin.
- Illipe Butter – Illipe butter is obtained from the nuts of Shorea Stenoptera, a wild crop in the jungles of Borneo. Traditionally used to heal sores and mouth ulcers, it reinforces the skin lipidic barrier and helps maintain skin moisturisation with its long-lasting moisturising properties and skin softening abilities.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil – Possessing high UV absorbing properties, Red Raspberry Seed Oil helps provide vital broad spectrum defence from harmful UVA and UVB rays. It contains extremely high levels of alpha and gamma tocopherols (Vitamin E), Vitamin A, approximately 30% of omega 3 and 54% of omega 6 fatty acids. With approximately 84% content of essential fatty acids, it is deeply nourishing, softening, emollient and skin conditioning. It is also creates a lipid barrier, providing protection and moisture retention for the skin.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil – Revered in ancient Eastern skin care, Sea Buckthorn oil has 6 different fat soluble vitamins, 22 fatty acids, 42 kinds of lipids and 36 kinds of flavanoids. It is the richest natural source of Vitamin A (Beta Carotene) and Omega 7. These boost the healing of skin wounds and injuries and effectively help combat wrinkles, dryness and other symptoms of malnourished or prematurely aging skin.
- Blackcurrant Seed Oil – Blackcurrant Seed oil is rich in Gamma-linolenic acid (17%) and Alpha-linolenic acid (13%), along with linoleic and stearidonic acids. These essential fatty acids help maintain skin elasticity, repair tissue damage, reduce wrinkle formation and dry skin problem by producing supple and moist skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.