Arnica Infused Oil, Borage Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Rose Fruit Oil, Rose Geranium Oil, Vitamin E.
- Arnica Infused Oil (Organic): Arnica is a perennial herb often used for inflammations, bruises and bumps. It is used in eye products to reduce puffiness around the eyes.
- Borage Oil (Organic): Also known as starflower oil, it has been used for centuries in Europe, Asia and North Africa. The oil is produced from the seeds of the plant and contains exceptionally high levels of gamma linolenic acid, and is easily absorbed into the skin. It is intensely moisturising and smoothing to help give the look of younger skin.
- Carrot Seed Oil: Derived from wild carrot, carrot seed oil has excellent skin rejuvenating properties with sweet, spicy tones.
- Rose Fruit Oil (Organic): Renowned for its skin conditioning and regenerating properties, rose fruit oil contains large quantities of vitamin E and also retinol or vitamin A which explain its regenerating properties. It is known to help dry, damaged, scarred skin, stretch marks and pigmentation.
- Rose Geranium Oil: A rosy, sweet smelling balancing oil, suitable for all skin types. Geranium creates a sense of security and comfort, having uplifting and refreshing qualities.
- Vitamin E: A classic antioxidant, vitamin E is derived from many fruit and vegetables and is known to protect against cell damaging free radicals and with the appearance of stretch marks, lines and wrinkles.