1. Cleanse the skin around the eye area thoroughly and rinse with water to ensure the skin is totally free from cleansers, toners, moisturiser, make-up and oily residue. Pat dry gently.
2. Shake the flacon vigorously. Dispense a small amount of lotion into the palm of the hand. If the lotion feels gritty the flacon has not been shaken enough and the final result may be affected.
3. Looking straight ahead apply the lotion with the tip of the middle finger under the eye area working from the inner eye, following the eye contour and out towards the temple in a firm single stroke. 1 to 3 single applications may be applied, for the best results use as little as possible.
4. Avoid any facial movement for 2/3 minutes or until the lotion has dried. During the drying process there will be a firming feeling and in some cases a tightening sensation, which will disappear after a short period of time.
5. Once ROXTM has dried, makeup may be applied. Pat on very gently with a cosmetic sponge. Do not rub as this will ruin the effects of the product. ROXTM may be re-applied. Allow a period of 30 minutes before applying again to re-balance the skin, then follow instructions 1-5 again.
To remove ROXTM simply apply a water soaked cotton wool pad to the ROXTM. Do NOT use make up removers or moisturisers. Do NOT rub.
- Important points to remember:
1. ROXTM must not come into contact with cleansers, toners or moisturiser. Do not use on eyelids.
2. The product must not be rubbed or touched after application otherwise it will crystallise and itch.
3. Only a small amount of the lotion should be used for the best results. Should the product accidentally come into contact with your eye, rinse thoroughly with cold water.
4. ROXTM is not always suitable for very sensitive skin. If in doubt patch test a small area of skin before applying.