Overall rating

Packaging

Texture

Absorption

Effectiveness

Ease of use

Scent

Value for Money

A really cooling eye brightening treatment, that is gentle even on the most sensitive of areas.

User Reviews

Strongest points
Full of Organic ingredients,
Easy absorption.
No harmful irritants.
Gentle nourishment
Weakest points
Possibly it's price, but offers can be found online.
Summary
This is a gentle nourishing eye cream, with lots of wonderful organic ingredients. As the packaging says 99% Organic, which is a great achievement for any company. This is a eye cream, well more a light lotion, that only needs a small amount applied. I used it daily, applying after cleansing and toning, but prior to any serums or moisturisers. I used a tiny amount on the tip of my finger, and gently patted it over the eye contour area, makng sure not to apply near the eyelid. It's cool on application, which is great for any puffiness that may be there, smooth easily. Doesn't take long in absorbing. It does however leave a 'brightening effect/shine' on the under eye area. I didn't find it tacky, but it could be if you use too much. I haven't had any dehydration in the under eye area since using it, also the slight darkish pigment I had at the corners of my eyes, seems to have lightened, which I would normally have had to use a good hydrating concealer. This is a lovely little eye treatment, maybe alittle pricey, but their are others in the market at a greater cost and as this one is full of super Organic oils, then it worth the price...no hidden chemicals!
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1017 guests and no members online