Absorption 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Scent 

Value for Money 

User Reviews

Strongest points
Packed full of beneficial ingredients
Designed to fight anti-ageing sympton around eyes.
Weakest points
Expensive
Summary
I obtained this product as a sample. The full size packaging looks smart, as did the neat little sample tube.
The product is a rich deep buttery cream colour, it's texture is alittle thicker than some eye care products. You don't require alot as it does spread and settle easily into the eye area that is in need of treating. Throughtout the day my eye area felt good, smooth and non-greasy. Never felt in need of extra applications. Using in morning & night soon uses up the 1ml tube. I liked the texture and the clean smooth feel of my eye area, although it's designed to combat signs of anti-ageing in the mature skin, i think this might take longer to appreciate than the sample lasted. However i liked the formula, but for signs of a little less wrinkles or even diminished, sadly i didn't see that benefit. It's a good eye cream, and if your into spending expensively then buy it, the benefits may be a long term commitement.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1234 guests and no members online