Overall rating

Packaging

Texture

Absorption

Effectiveness

Ease of use

Scent

Value for Money

I really like the fact that this contains natural ingredients . The packaging is simple , a small tube in a cardboard box. Not sure why the box is needed as the tube is sufficient really.

I love the fact that the cream smells pleasant and pats in so easily and the area around my eyes feels moisturised and refreshed. I don't have dark rings under my eyes but they do get a bit sunken and I find this lifts the surrounding area a bit.

My fine lines are still there but realistically NOTHING is going to remove them, they may just not get worse if I keep feeding them with creams like this.

All the natural ingredients such as chamomile which is calming for the skin, lemon which lifts and lightens the skin, cucumber oil which is always good for eyes and and witch hazel with its lifting and refreshing elements. We then have spruce knot which is a natural anti-oxidant and the moisturising and softening elements are from coconut, rosehip and carrot oils so all great natural ingredients that help this particularly soft and vulnerable area of our face which is exposed to all the rigours of daily life.

User Reviews

Strongest points
Easily absorbed and smells pleasant and full of natural ingredients
Weakest points
Expensive but it is natural stuff and they are always a bit more.
Summary
A very nice eye cream that is full of great natural ingredients and leaves my eye area feeling refreshed.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 971 guests and no members online