+ soothes the skin
+ reduces minor spider-web wrinkles
+ reduces dark circles
+ natural ingredients
+ no adverse effects
+ pleasant oily scent
+ moderately oily
Weakest points
- even in one drop the pipette produces more serum than needed for the area around one eye
Summary
I have rather sensitive skin around my eyes and rarely any treatment will do, however, Dr. Botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Brightening Eye Serum has proved to be a good solution for keeping it healthy and nourished at the same time reducing the dark circles under my eyes. I used it on a daily basis for two past weeks and noticed definite improvement in the skin around the eyes - it is moisturized, has more matching tone to the rest of the face and it lost its signs of fatigue and lack of sleep. The serum is closer to oil in its texture, although it is not extra rich or virgin, thus it absorbs relatively quickly leaving no greasy feeling or film behind. It has an oily scent as well, not a pomegranate one. The pipette is quite large one and will be more suitable for the face serums since it always produces more substance than needed for one eye. The best thing about this serum is that it also doesn't cause any adverse effect - no itching, burning, tingling or rash and even if a small amount of it gets very close to my eye, there is absolutely nothing wrong in action. I can safely recommend this treatment.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
20190106_123007
20190106_123034
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 816 guests and no members online