+ fast absorption
+ good as a pre-make up tool
+ subtle scent
Weakest points
- price
- not moisturising enough
- short-lived effect
Summary
Clinique All About Eyes comes in a plastic jar with a screw cap. It is more a gel cream than a cream per se, with light peach colouring. The cream has a very subtle odour which fades away quickly upon application. At contact with the skin it almost melts and is very quickly absorbed, which makes it a useful tool to apply even before a make-up. Following the cream’s absorption the area around the eyes is visually transformed - it looks radiant and smooth, small wrinkles are filled, the dark circles become lighter. I always have a feeling that this cream forms a translucent pearl film, while the skin breathes and feels comfortable and moisturised. However, in a few hours the area around my eyes again becomes as dry as it was before, thus the effect of the cream is not lasting and for renewing of all the above the cream has to be re-applied.
Would you recommend this product?
No
Clinique All About Eyes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 2 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 744 guests and one member online