+ economic use
+ no adverse effects
+ natural ingredients
+ good for sensitive skin
Weakest points
- expensive
- no major effect upon the fine lines
Summary
I have a 7ml version of Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream and it is really a worthy beauty item. I rarely come by something, which does not affect the skin under my eyes in the negative way (starting from tingling or burning and ending up with puffy eyes or redness). This cream however have matched all my expectations in 'brightening' and 'soothing' domain. I used the cream 1.5 h prior to going to bed and each time I marvelled how my skin looked good, rested and healthy in the morning. The cream is rationed scarcely which is good, every time I squeeze I get the right amount. It is light textured and does not contribute to any swelling of the skin under the eyes, rather it is an excellent moisturizer, and I bet will suit even the most sensitive skin. It has a pleasant odour, not an overwhelming one, and I do prefer items that smell good to those that have unpleasant scent or no scent at all, even if the latter may be more beneficial to my skin. As for the diminishing of wrinkles, it produces some effect, but do not expect miracles here. It is also a pricey one, but I can recommend it due to all its benefits listed above.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1038 guests and no members online