Bioeffect EGF Eye Serum is a potent anti-ageing eye treatment that targets signs of ageing and fatigue around the delicate eye area. Utilising a plant-based replica of EGF (a naturally occurring human protein), the refreshing, gel-like serum effectively reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness while firming and brightening the appearance of skin with significant effect. Rebalancing skin's moisture levels, it will revitalise and energise fragile skin around the eyes, revealing smoother, radiant, youthful-looking results.
- Key Benefits:
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Reduces signs of fatigue and under-eye puffiness
• Provides radiance and firmness
• Easy to apply with stainless steel roller applicator
• Suitable for all skin types
• Fragrance-free, alcohol-free and oil-free
• Made in Iceland
Press gently on the dispenser base to release product and apply the cooling roller ball to clean skin above and below the eye. Massage gently with fingertips for even penetration. Wait 3-5 minutes to allow the serum to absorb before applying sunscreen or makeup.
A very effective eye serum but not one I will be repurchasing. Amazon have it for £77 for 6 ml but that is one of the cheapest places. It can be as much as £150 for 6ml which is more than gold I think!!
* Cruelty free
* Unique EGF - epidermal growth factor, engineered by their method of replicating human EGF by using barley rather than the usual way of growing in bacteria
* Contains Sodium Hyluronate (super-sized Hyaluronic acid) which gives great hydrating for smoother, softer skin
* No scent to irritate this sensitive area
*Absorbed quite quickly
*Only need a tiny drop for each eye which is good considering the price
* THE HUGE PRICE TAG
I got mine is the Look Fantastic box I received to trial and I was very happy with how it works and feels. I have had no adverse reaction while using this and I do think my lines are less obvious.