Packaging 

Texture 

Absorption 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Scent 

Value for Money 

A fruity Matte moisturiser

A great find! I am pleased with this product. I bought it to try, in the hope that it would replace another brand, which was becoming harder to find. I have always had a dry skin, but in the last year, I have developed an oil shine on my nose & chin, which sometimes has small blemishes. My other product worked really well in relieving this, but having run out, I needed something to replace it, that was easier to obtain. I found 'Good Things' a product range punched full of fruit to help with all sorts of skin needs. I have used this Mattifier for a week now and my problem area is much improved. I love the fact that I am getting moisture but with a matte finish, slowing down the production of sebum/oil. The smell of this cream is divine, the blackcurrant is a delight. It doesn't hang around in its scent, but just keeps on working. the tube is a good size for the money, but you can get it on offers @ Boots or Sainsburys. Well worth it if you need a matte moisturiser.

User Reviews

Strongest points
A great fruit scent
Light texture
Matte finish
Attractive packaging
Good price base, offers @ Boots & Sainsburys
Weakest points
None
Summary
This is a delight to use, if you have a T-Zone problem area, then this is a must.! It does what I need over my nose & chin, which can be a little oily.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1205 guests and no members online