Overall rating

Packaging

Texture

Absorption

Effectiveness

Ease of use

Scent

Value for Money

I was lucky enough to sample a few of these new MOisture Match Lotions from Garnier. I was really surprised with this one. It's a light based lotion, but not a runny lotion, just not as heavy as some of the others in the range. This one is also Oil-free, wchich is great if you suffer from combination skin, or have a problem T-Zone. It also has a 'Glow' built in, meaning there is a slight 'tanning' effect...and i do mean slight. Just enough to give you that 'Glow'. Also within this lotion is SPF 20, which for me it a great bonus as it's the only one with it in the range. So, for those sunny days, where your normal moisturisers spf is low then this one covers really well. I found it to be lovely to apply, my skin is of a dry/normal type, but recently i have noticed its more normal, with a need for oil-free on my nose area, So i was delighted that this one worked for me..Definitely a good buy, and a really nice citrus scent as well..

User Reviews

Strongest points
Good Value
Pleasant fragrance.
Testure is a good consistancy.
Weakest points
None
Summary
One of a range of Garnier Moisture Match Lotions. This one has to be my favourite.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1620 guests and one member online