Overall rating

Packaging

Texture

Absorption

Effectiveness

Ease of use

Scent

Value for Money

This is a very expensive cream, making the sample I received costing around £8+ ! Seems extreme!
I decided to use this cream as the area around my nose was becoming very dry and blemished, (probably due to the lasting cold weather). The cream claims to repair/renew skin cells and boost collagen production. The instructions also mentioned that if you experienced any irration to consult your doctor? That was a little worrying. I applied the cream, which was light and non-greasy. It seemed to breakdown on the skin to a more liquid solution, making the application alittle unusual. The skin absorbed it very quickly so you had to be fast, or use more than you would expect (costly). My face felt nourished and bright, hydrated and smooth.,.nothing exceptional so far. The area I hoped to see results was calmer and didn’t show signs of dryness throughout the day. The scent is pleasant, abit non-descript. I’m not sure if this scientific formula NAC Y2 is worth a purchase, as I really do feel I have achieved similar results from other creams, at a lesser price! So far dryness is still a slight issue, so maybe this cream is for long term use. As for all the other anti-ageing claims, namely the ’facelift’ quality, I don’t see any ‘miracle’ changes. I would say it was a very good ‘anti-ageing’ moisturiser, with a Harley St, price tag, nothing more.

User Reviews

Strongest points
A pleasant moisturiser
Light in texture
Good hydration
Weakest points
Got to be the price!
Summary
This is a cream that has a pretty impressive creative tag. It’s NAC Y2 Formula created by Space Scientists and Dr. Y .Alexanderes (Plastic Surgeon) of Harley St, London. Has been tested in extremes of Space and Deep Sea; proven in extremes of Daily life.
Would you recommend this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1325 guests and no members online