Overall rating

Packaging

Texture

Absorption

Effectiveness

Ease of use

Scent

Value for Money

L’Oreal has massive advertising campaigns and always promises big results from a low price tag. I have tried many of their products in the past and as always I wanted greatness form this cream! As my skin is now classed as mature I need more from my creams in performance.
This cream has a medium consistency and is off white in colour with a gorgeous subtle fresh scent. It easily applied to the skin and absorbs well although I did feel it was a little heavy in texture. It instantly moisturises and gives a radiant look to the skin but after 1 hors of wear my face began to produce excess oils and looked and felt visible greasy. This is always a no for me and although I persevered for 2 weeks or so the effects did not improve. I even tried this as a nigh cream but to ill effect. Although this product is deeply moisturising I noticed no visible change in my fine lines whatsoever and sadly I had to pass the pot on to my mum. There was also no firming action on my skin at all just lots of excess oil.
I would recommend this for those that have more mature skin and possibly dehydration as for me it was too rich in every way

User Reviews

Strongest points
Medium consistency off white cream with beautiful delicate fresh fragrance. Absorbs well and instantly moisturises the skin. Attractive white and red pot packaging for easy dispense. Long lasting
Weakest points
Made my skin greasy and did not diminish fine lines
Summary
Medium consistency cream for firming action and wrinkle defence
Would you recommend this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 2675 guests and no members online