Absorption

Effectiveness

Ease of use

Scent

Value for Money

No fuss, no frills just effective and simple

User Reviews

Strongest points
Lightweight consistency that absorbs rapidly without greasiness or residue. Leaves skin feeling soft, brightened and deeply hydrated. Does not cause breakouts or irritation. Pleasant, subtle fresh scent. Attractive, sanitary pump dispenser. Excellent value for money
Weakest points
None
Summary
I was given a5 day sample of this moisturiser by my local BareMinerals counter and I just love this product!! The moisturiser is very lightweight and absorbs rapidly into the skin. There is no hint of greasiness or residue and your skin feels instantly moisturised and smooth with the effect lasting all day. I found that I had to wait 5 minutes before applying makeup. The scent is subtle and pleasant with a fresh hint. The practical pump dispenser is both sanitary and easy to use to prevent over application. After 3 days use my skin looks brighter and plumped and feels beautifully smoothed. There have been no breakouts with this product and I am happily considering a change to this for my daily moisturiser
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1111 guests and no members online