Overall rating

Packaging

Texture

Absorption

Effectiveness

Ease of use

Scent

Value for Money

A great friend for oily skin – great performance!

User Reviews

Strongest points
Lightweight and excellent at keeping combination, oily skin matt. Controls excess grease and oil. Light in texture and easily absorbed. Fragrance free. A little product goes a long way so excellent value for money. Great practical flip top tube
Weakest points
Can be over drying with continued use
Summary
Simple products are just that.....I have always suffered from combination skin which is prone to fare ups of oil and acne. This cream goes a long way to combat these effects. When my skin is oily it can have a drastic effect on my makeup which will not stay put due to the skin underneath. This cream actually mattifies and controls the oil and shine and does calm any blemishes that may be present. It works quickly and efficiently. The texture is light and is easily absorbed by the skin and the results are immediate. The effect lasts all day. The only problem I had with this product is that when my skin had calmed down, it actually started to cause dryness. This is not a fault with the product, but the user (a handy tip). The fragrance free formula is perfect for sensitive skin and the tube lasts for a very long time. This is an SOS product for me
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1729 guests and no members online