Texture

Absorption

Effectiveness

Ease of use

Scent

Value for Money

User Reviews

Strongest points
A rich product that absorbs well. Light floral scent. Extremely nourishing and hydrating. Attractive simple packaging with spatula applicator
Weakest points
Ridiculously expensive. Does not absorb fully and caused breakouts
Summary
I was very sad that this product failed for me after reading the hype about its amazing ingredients and fantastic benefits. It is strange cream that needs warming between the fingers during application. It has an oil base and whilst my skin appeared to absorb it at first, it left a definite greasiness on my skin. I could certainly tell that it was deep moisturisation but after a few days I began to break out. I am glad that I was only using a tester as had I have purchased this product at its full phenominal price tag I would have been very distressed. I feel that this product is just too nourishing and would be better suited as body cream (its ingredients that is). Sadly unimpressed
Would you recommend this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 701 guests and no members online