Strongest points
+ light-textured
+ nourishing effect
+ convenient packaging
+ non-comedogenic
+ affordable price
Weakest points
- ingredients
- too weak for dry skin (has to be re-applied)
- not very economical in use
- no SPF
Summary
La Roche-Posay Hydreane Light Thermal Spring Water Cream is best suited for normal to combination skin and it will deliver poorly in terms of a dry one. The cream is packed conveniently into a plastic tube, the amount of cream to be squeezed is easily adjusted by pressing the tube, no excess volume. On the other hand, it is not very sparingly used due to its short-lived effects and low viscosity. The cream is very quickly absorbed, it literally melts into the skin, very well distributed on the skin, this is one of those options when it takes less than a few seconds to apply. It also does not clog pores and can be used as a night moisturizer (actually, due to the absence of SPF protection, I wager it is to be used only before sleep). Designed as to be sensitive skin friendly the cream has a few nasties such as silicones, stabilizers and thickeners, which is not very good, but in all my deals with this cream it has never once surprised me with any adverse effects. I can recommend it for people with oily skin as well as to be used in hot season - the cream lacks a bit in terms of deep nourishment in cold season.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
20190813_155429-min
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1136 guests and no members online