+ light texture
+ ideal for dry skin
+ natural ingredients
+ respectable brand
Weakest points
- strong chemical scent
- not very cheap
Summary
I received a 7ml sample of Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream as a bonus from the Beauty on Trial in early February and since then has been testing it. It has been the first time I tried Dermatologica, but their natural ingredients oriented policy has compelled to me greatly. The cream works miracles with my prone to dryness skin - it provides for deep nourishment and delivers visible results - following the evening application each morning I witnessed perfectly smooth and supple skin, even skin tone. The cream absorbs well and leaves no uncomfortable feeling due to its light texture. The only thing which really disturbed me all the time was the scent.... Well, it is difficult to describe what it reminds me of, but it is probably a cross between new linoleum scent and resin smell. In first seconds of application it is almost unbearable, but to its credit the cream melts in quite quickly and the scent is fading as well. The rest about the cream lived to my highest expectations.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1209 guests and no members online