Packaging 

Texture 

Absorption 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Scent 

Value for Money 

From the moment i received and tried this moisturiser i loved it,
The white chocolate truffle scent enriched with the organic Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil and fragrant extracts of Cocoa and pure Bourbon Vanilla smelt amazing !!!!

On first impressions it looks very solid like a balm this is because its very concentrated and holds no mineral oils, parabens, silicones, emulsifiers or any other man-made chemicals, the ingredients are organic and natural.

Its highly moisturising for use on many areas face and body which is where i have been using it, I particuarly love the fact i can use it as a night moisturiser a lip balm a skin balm for use on any dry patches and also for a hand cream it truly is such a hard working moisuriser that obsorbs extremely well into the skin without leaving them oily or greasy.

My skin is so much more softer and smoother and its all down to this amazing moisuriser.

Its such a fantasic product as its also very long lasting a little goes along way and i found it so much easier to apply by taking the product out with a small plastic spatula.

User Reviews

Strongest points
Super concentrated
Natural and organic
Rich in Ingredients
Amazing scent
Not tested on animals
Many uses face and body
Long lasting product
Weakest points
none
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
March 18, 2013
Hi chantelleSs. Thank you for this great review. Please remember that you are also eligible for a voucher and a free accessory for reviewing the same item on MuLondon website. Go to: http://www.mulondon.com/moisturisers/organic-white-chocolate-truffle-moisturiser.html to proceed.
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 688 guests and no members online