Overall rating

Packaging

Texture

Absorption

Effectiveness

Ease of use

Scent

Value for Money

I love this moisturiser it smells amazing but not overpowering and the natural ingredients are lovely.
It is a little difficult to get from the jar as it tends to get under your nail,you have to press your fingertip in little circles around the top of the balm like product and it melts onto your finger,then apply to face or other dry areas of skin.
It melts in with relative ease and my dry skin really soaked it up and left no oily residue but my skin felt really really soft and supple afterwards.
The cream itself is amazing and great to apply more at night to give your skin a treat.
A wonderful product if not a little tricky to get out of jar.
would highly recommend especially for parched,weather battered skin :)

User Reviews

Strongest points
scent
brand
Weakest points
slightly difficult to get out of pot
Summary
A gorgeous really moisturising product
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
March 10, 2013
Hi mixnmatch1. Thank you for your feedback. Please remember that you are also eligible for a voucher and a free accessory for reviewing the same item on MuLondon website. Go to: http://www.mulondon.com/moisturisers/organic-white-chocolate-truffle-moisturiser.html to proceed.
BOT
BOT
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1223 guests and no members online