Strongest points
Super concentrate
A scent to die for!!
Totally organic
Ideal body cream
Weakest points
That you can't eat it!!
Summary
On opening this pot/jar, i was hooked! White Chocoalte Truffle, is exactly what it smells of! You are so tempted to eat this! You can't stop smelling it, it's decadently divine. This concentrated cream is highly rich in all it's ingredients. The Shea Butter/Jojoba/coconut & vanilla are a wonderful combination for any cream that gives great hydration through natural sources, and relieves skin dryness with ease. The cream is like a balm, you don't require much, it spread well once it softens in the heat of your fingers/hand, making the application a joy! I found this one worked for me as a night/body cream, so that all the good nutrients works at their best through the night. In the morning my skin did and does feel softer, more supple and definitely not dry. It's absolutely fab on your feet, after a long tiring day on them. or at night before going to bed, apply and the pop on cotton socks for that added intense absorption. As a day cream for the face, i found distracting, due to the richness. It's great on any little eczema/dermititis spots you may have. All in all this is a fabulous product, with a super scent...
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
February 26, 2013
Hi Renie. Thank you for your submission. Please remember that you are also eligible for a voucher and a free accessory for reviewing the same item on MuLondon website. Go to: http://www.mulondon.com/moisturisers/organic-white-chocolate-truffle-moisturiser.html to proceed.
Ray
Ray
March 12, 2013
Thank you for sharing that this works on eczema patches too. Will definitely be trying this out!
2 results - showing 1 - 2
Results per page:

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1177 guests and no members online