Overall rating

Packaging

Texture

Absorption

Effectiveness

Ease of use

Scent

Value for Money

This moisturizer works best for me as a night cream - as a day cream it's a little too greasy. I find that most night creams are quite heavy and irritate my sensitive skin, but MuLondon Organic Lavender worked wonders. Not only is it deeply hydrating and soothing, but has an incredible anti-blemish effect. Amazing!

User Reviews

Strongest points
Practical packaging. A little goes a VERY long way. A wonderfully rich and buttery texture. Immediately melts on the finger-tips making it easy to apply. A gorgeous natural lavender fragrance that is calming and relaxing. Deeply hydrating. Very soothing, so highly suitable for sensitive skin. Helps keep the skin blemish free.
Weakest points
It creates a protective skin barrier, so doesn't absorb that well.
Summary
A nourishing, soothing and deeply hydrating face moisturizer that's suitable for sensitive skin. Unless you have very dry skin or need a protective skin barrier, best used as a night cream.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
(Updated: February 26, 2013) February 23, 2013
Thanks Merry123 for this great feedback. Please remember that you are also eligible for a voucher and a free accessory for reviewing the same item on MuLondon website. Go to: http://www.mulondon.com/organic-lavender-moisturiser/reviews/category/moisturisers/
BOT
BOT
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1809 guests and no members online