Overall rating

Packaging

Texture

Absorption

Effectiveness

Ease of use

Scent

Value for Money

I have become an ardent fan of Melvita products and I was really excited to trial this new face product, especially as my skin is starting to show the signs of ageing and I am always looking for a natural ingredient product to address the ageing issues. The moistuirser is white in colour and has a silky smooth medium to thin consistency. The bottle has a lovely slim and lightweight design with a smooth action pump dispenser nozzle which prevents over dispensing and gives controlled measures of product. The packaging is 100% recyclable and has a simple, clean, no fuss design. The cream is highly concentrated and I only need two pumps for my entire face, neck and décolleté area. The cream instantly absorbs and leaves no greasy residue or shine. I can certainly feel a subtle tightening effect on the skin which at first concerned me into thinking that the cream was not moisturising enough but I soon found that the moisturisation lasts all day until my evening cleanse and the tight feeling is simply the clever blend of ingredients working on the tone of your skin. The cream does not cause any greasiness or shine and provides an excellent base for my makeup. It has a fairly subtle, powdery rose and geranium fragrance which is not too overpowering and it reminds me of sherbet sweets?
After two weeks of use I have suffered no breakouts or irritation and I have noted a subtle but pleasing reduction in some of my finer lines and wrinkles. Mt skin tone looks more even and my skin is hydrated and smooth.
As I am finding that dehydration is a major concern lately, I would not say that this cream is the top of the Melvita range for hydration, however, I have continued to use my facial oil prior to application and my complexion has retained its normal moisture. For such a lightweight fluid moisturiser I have been pleasantly surprised by the results and with the added bonus of 100% natural ingredients. Well worth the purchase

User Reviews

Strongest points
100% natural product with instant tightening, toning and hydration. Recyclable packaging and practical pump action bottle to prevent over usage. Attractive simple packaging. Long lasting. Beautiful delicate scent. Does not irritate or cause breakouts.
Weakest points
Not quite as moisturising as I would like
Summary
100% organic and natural with pleasing and noticeable results in a short period of time
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 846 guests and no members online