+ works on different skin types
+ light-weight packaging and convenient dispenser
+ a little goes a long way
+ made in Britain
+ paraben free
Weakest points
- pricey
Summary
I'm immensely happy that I've got a chance to trial skinChemists Wrinkle Killer Duo Moisturiser (thank you so much, Beauty on Trial!). This wrinkle killer it is a wonder incarnate - delivers all its promises! It is contained in a very light and stylish bottle with a handy dispenser-pump that ensures squeezing just the right amount of the moisturizer. It has a wonderful perfumed odour resembling those of items having a mango in them (although there is no mention of mango in the ingredients). It absorbs within seconds and one may experience a tiny tingling on the skin for a few moments. Its miniaturization properties are truly great.
Since all the women in my family were immediately fascinated with the item upon its arrival, since then it has been tested on 30+ dry skin (me), 50+ combination skin (my mother-in-law) and 60+ normal skin (my mom). It has been a success in every case. The lessening of wrinkles is visible after 2-3 applications, and the skin bears an healthy and supple look afterwards. Personally my nasty and deep wrinkle between the eyebrows lost its 1/3 within one week of testing, as well as 'crows feet' near my eyes and I'm eager to continue the experiment.
One more plus is that the substance is very economical in use, barely a 2 pea-size (two squeezes from the pump) amount is enough to cover major areas of concern upon the face.
The price isn't helping, however, I think a bunch of other items (which in sum will be relatively price-comparable to skinChemists Wrinkle Killer Duo Moisturiser) won't produce such prompt and lasting results as this one, so it is definitely worth buying and trying!
TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!!
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 2213 guests and no members online