Overall rating 

Packaging 

Texture 

Absorption 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Scent 

Value for Money 

amazing moisturising and rejuvenating product!

User Reviews

Strongest points
+ dense texture
+ nice odour
+ convenient packaging
+ good absorption
+ great moisturizing properties
+ anti-age effect
Weakest points
- none
Summary
Gatineau Melatogenine Futur PLUS Advanced Anti Aging Moisturiser and me is a love at first try. I've got a travel sized sample from the BOT and it is a wonderful companion on any trip. I am smitten with this cream and since the beginning of trialing already see a great improvement mirrored on my face. This rich-textured and nicely perfumed cream does miracles to my skin - it nourishes it, makes it supple and rested, rejuvenates it by diminishing first wrinkles (especially ‘crow’s feet’ at the corners of my eyes - those are my major concern for now). I believe this moisturizer will best fit women aged 35-45, for more mature skin it will not be so effective (I offered to trial the cream to my mom and it didn't manifested as much of anti-age effect on her 60+ skin). It is also better be used as a night cream.
Totally recommend this one!
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Gatineau Melatogenine Futur PLUS Advanced Anti-Aging Cream
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 887 guests and no members online