Texture

Absorption

Effectiveness

Ease of use

Scent

Value for Money

User Reviews

Strongest points
Effectively hydrates without leaving a oily finish. Specifically designed for oily combination skin. Treats acne, reduce redness, reduce shine, can be used for various skin conditions. Easy to use and refreshing.
Weakest points
I wouldn't recommend this for Dry skin. But I know Premae has a selection of products for different skin types.
Summary
I have recently discovered this @Talkhealthpatnership it's really great for oily skin. I love the texture of the cream and how easily it absorbs into your skin. I would recommend trying this product. I'm not sure what the long term use, results will be, but so far so good. I love the smell of it. It's very uplifting and refreshing. You can check out more details on the @Premae #skincare website and #TalkhealthPartnership I would highly recommend this product. Leaves my skin feeling, smooth, plump, and pampered.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1400 guests and no members online