Packaging 

Texture 

Absorption 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Scent 

Value for Money 

Natural and effective Vitamin E cream

I have found Anar Naturals products that I have used to be good quality, very cute packaging and not stupid prices either compared with some natural beauty products. they sell a 15 ml size for around £5 on Amazon so that is a good way to try it for yourself without spending a huge amount of money

User Reviews

Strongest points
Cute round tub that rolls around so be careful if you knock it. Looks really classy in its packaging. It helped my eczema on my neck and doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all.
Weakest points
None for me
Summary
This doesn't smell of much but it is fresh and clean rather than smelling odd like some creams can. It is gentle and I have used it on my granddaughter's eczema too and it did relieve that. I don't have any acne so cannot say if it would help with acne scarred skin. I did try it on my shoulder scar but it is an old scar and I didn't notice any change.

Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1094 guests and no members online