- Anar Naturals presenting Vitamin E Cream for acne scars. An unbelievable and effective cream for sensitive skin which easily removes acne and pimple spots and scars. This botanically-rich daily skin cream naturally delivers deep, long-lasting miniaturisation and effectively helps revitalise dull, dehydrated, damaged skin. This cream has all the necessary vitamin e for the face. Soothing natural Vitamin E 5,000 i.u plus all-natural Wheat Germ Oil helps regeneration of skin cells that may have been damaged due to scars from acne, leaving a rejuvenating and refreshing feel on your skin.
- Our specially formulated Vitamin E Cream is light, totally scent free and is easily absorbed, rehydrates and renews your skin’s delicate softness. Designed to lock in moisture and helping your skin to reclaim it's smoothness, firmness and suppleness.
- Skin Benefits:
* Natural Vitamin E 5,000 i.u. (D-Alpha Tocopherol E): An integral part of this Vitamin E cream, contains powerful antioxidants and potent anti-aging properties. Natural Vitamin E is proven to prevent cell damage and retards skin cell ageing. Unlike many other products in the market, Anar Naturals’ cream uses only naturally extracted Vitamin E, which is 1/3rd more active than the synthetic form – almost doubling your skin benefits. Very good for keeping dry skin moisturised.
* Natural Wheat Germ Oil (Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil): The richest source of natural Vitamin E available; contains high content of Vitamin A and Vitamin D, also rich in protein and lecithin. Works effectively keeping the skin moisturised, helping skin regeneration of cells that may have been damaged due to scars from burns, acne and cellulite. Vitamin E is known to help acne, applied to the skin, helps the body regulate the volume of retinol, or vitamin A. This is important to fight acne.
* Grapefruit Seed Oil (Citrus Paradisi Seed Oil): Contains a high amount of linoleic acid, a fatty acid essential for healthy and glowing skin. Effectively penetrates the outer area of your skin and works directly on the cell membranes, making it smooth and supple. It helps fight free radicals and stop some of the enzymes that destroy collagen, which is the cause of early aging and wrinkles on the skin.