Overall rating 

Packaging 

Texture 

Mildness 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Scent 

Value for Money 

If you haven't seen this newcomer to the skin care category, you soon will. Bee Good is being heavily promoted at the moment, so its popping up on beauty blogs all over the place. There may still be samples available to try. If you are interested, contact Babushka Communications @ www.babushkacommunications.com

I haven't used a really good cream cleanser in a long time and this was a nice reminder of how comforting they can be on your skin. The cream is lightweight, massages in beautifully and removes all but really heavy foundation and waterproof eye make up. Skin feels clean, soft and not at all dry. Nice light scent too. I'll be keeping this in mind for the colder months when my skin needs the extra comfort a cream cleanser affords.

If your not sure what abyssinica seed oil is, its an organic substitute for silicone, the ingredient in many skin care and cosmetic products that gives them that "slip".

Bee Good currently have six products available; three in facial care, two in body and one for lips. If you want home grown and organic, this is a good new brand to try.

User Reviews

Strongest points
British brand, organic, lovely cream
Weakest points
none found
Summary
New British skin care brand. Organic and BUAV approved
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 5 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 891 guests and no members online