Overall rating 

Packaging 

Texture 

Mildness 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Scent 

Value for Money 

Thanks Gerlinde Naturals for such a magnificent product!

User Reviews

Strongest points
Does not over-dries the skin, effectively removes makeup, good for a face massage, does not clog the pores, the skin remains moisturized for a long time after using it, natural ingredients, aroma.
Weakest points
10 ml bottle hasn't a dropper
Summary
It's my first product on trial. I was glad to see my name on the short-list and was looking forward to getting my sample set. I was surprized to see such a beautiful packaging! It's really made with love! I was surprized another time when read the method of using the oil, I mean Washi. I really liked the way of removing the cleanser with a soft, damp cotton cloth, it purifies and leaves my skin fresh and mat. I used it only for a week, but I felt already that my skin became more moisturized and smooth. And my skin does not feels tightened after washing any more, it is very pleasant fact for me, as the other cleansers I used before awfully tightened it. After using this oil I follow with a night creme and the next morning my face looks fresh, radiant but mat.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
GerlindeOil
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 3 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
January 05, 2014
Hi Guzel, great review and thanks for adding a picture of your trial box! How about a video next time :)
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 799 guests and no members online