Value for Money 

User Reviews

Strongest points
They work very well.
Very gentle on your skin.
Non-drying Non-greasy.
Very easy to use.
Weakest points
Packaging like on other wipes is a bit of an issue with the plastic cover losing its stickiness after a while.
Quite expensive.
Summary
These wipes work at cleaning the skin and removing make up, skin feels clean and moisturised but not greasy, they are easily available and very easy to use, a convenient product if you don't have much time, if you are travelling or if you are not so disciplined about taking your make up of at night. The problem I have with these wipes is that they are on the expensive side, I've tried lots of different wipes, some much, much worse, some not so good, but some that are equally as good as these and yet have been one or two pounds less. I would recommend trying the discount stores to try and pick these up or trying Boots own brand, even Asda's wipes are very good for just £1 a pack. I would buy these if I had more sensitive skin, just to see if they were better for me, but as it is, I think I will stick with something a little less expensive for now, but I would like to use these on a regular basis if the price came down a notch.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1041 guests and no members online