Overall rating 

Packaging 

Texture 

Mildness 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Scent 

Value for Money 

Gerlinde makes all her own products and they are all natural and not tested on animals. Every item is made to oreder and packed specially for you. This is a fabulous cleanser that us suitable for all skin types as it doesn't dry out your skin and leaves it nicely balanced and feeling clean and smelling nice too

User Reviews

Strongest points
All Gerlinde's products are beautifully packed as though they are gifts and this comes ina lovely brown box witha littel made with love charm and tissue for protection.
Weakest points
Could do with a dropper or some thing to dispense so contents don't get contaminated
Summary
This smells lovely and naturally herb and lemony. It is a lovey rich and gentle cleanser . I find it removes all make upvery easily without me having to scrub at all.

I apply this all over my face and neck and then gentle massage it around. I then take a face cloth and rinse it in warm water before wiping it over my face and onto this cloth comes all my make up.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 795 guests and no members online