Strongest points
-organic product
-leaves skin refreshed, soft and balanced
-eliminates impurities
-beautiful and original packaging
Weakest points
lack of usage instructions
Summary
Hello, I was happy to receive this cleanser cream for trial as I love to try different kinds of creams as I have rather capricious skin. First of all such deep green color is my favourite one and I was delighted with the packaging. I was also happy that it's an organic product with no parabens and other artificial additives and as the main thing with my favourite rose petal extact. I must say I love rose extract so much, it effects my skin miraculously.I have several lotions and tonics with the rose extract and use them regularly.The extract protects my skin from acne spreading extremely good, cures, softens and maintains youthful complexion. And now about the Anar cream. First of all I was puzzled how to use it. On the packaging I only found that It should be applied every day as usual .So I used it as a cream.First of all I felt how really natural the cream was. I should say that in autumn and winter my skin becomes very irritated and tight and very few regular creams with artificial additives can help me at this time. Frequently I have to only use peach oil to nourish and protect my skin from external factors.After using Anar cream I felt my skin refreshed, hydrated and bright looking. No feeling of tight and stretched skin.Stunning result! And the main thing that after some days of using the cream I really noticed that some of my not very conspicious post-acne spots became less visible. And I even stopped using concealer for some time.So this cleanser cream meets the needs of my skin perfectly and I'm going to use it on regular basis.Thank you, amazing beautyontrial for such an opportunity to try organic products.

Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 3 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 962 guests and no members online