Switching to a fragrance-free and very gentle range is a must to help skin recover its natural balance, and remove skin sensitivities and irritation. Purity Organic Skincare's intelligent formulations act as the perfect antidote to skin overload.
Three steps to Perfect Skin to repair, hydrate and protect:
1. Buff the rough
Facial Exfoliator 100ml, £5.99 98% natural; 89% organic
- Rounded, ground coconut shells gently achieve deep pore cleansing removing dead skin cells
- The skin is restored with Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Glycerine and Aloe Vera to leave your skin cleaner, softer and brighter
2. Cleanse and make amends
Conditioning Cleansing Lotion, 150ml, £4.99 98% natural; 83% organic
- Sweet Almond Oil, Aloe Vera and Glycerine condition the skin and remove the days grime and make up
- Oats condition and restore the skin with goodness
- Amino Acids help the skin to absorb moisture
- Avocado Oil, Euphrasia and Rose water soften and tone dry and damaged skin
3. Now you need to feed
Facial Moisturiser 50ml £7.99 98% natural; 75% organic o Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, and antioxidant Vitamin E to help condition the skin
- Added Beeswax soothes, softens and provides the skin with all day protection Regenerating Overnight Moisturiser, 50ml 7.99 98% natural; 76% organic
- Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax and Aloe Vera soften and protect the skin o Ceramide 3 reinforces the moisture barrier of the skin; improving long term moisturisation, protecting against sustained daytime environmental damage.
- Added Vitamin E improves the health of the skin, leaving it restored, regenerated and ready to face another day
Fans of the range include Lizzie Jagger and Rachel Weisz, celebrity make-up artist Judy Chin says it works perfectly for Sarah Jessica Parker and Jennifer Connolly too. Priced from just £4.99 to £8.99, the range is available in 400 Superdrug stores and online.