Trying to buy an item from your webpage

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #1 by Dese
Hi again Olive Maureen,

I hope the other regular members and moderator's replies help you in your search. Do pop back to this page so that you can click the link Merry has given you and also to get a live link for the other good supplier of products for sensitive skins from Catsholiday. I have just looked up

www.beautykitchen.co.uk/

for myself, as I also have skin that reacts quite badly to some products. :(

Hope you find something that suits, it's always depressing when your favourite product is discontinued!

:(

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Dese.
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #2 by catsholiday
As Dese explained this is a reviewing site not somewhere to buy things. Lush have a special section called the 'Kitchen' where they make limited batches of products. I bought mine there but they change the menu from day to day and these are very limited releases. There isn't really another Lush shower gel that is similar as that is quite earthy. Hot Toddy which is a current shower gel is a Christmas spice kind of scent and very nice. Anither website that has excellent products that are eco friendly and good for sensitive skins is The beautykitchen :http://www.beautykitchen.co.uk/. Hope that helps

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin, Dese

More
5 years 4 months ago #3 by Merry123
Hi olivemaureen81,

I checked the LUSH website and Facebook page, and it appears that they have recently discontinued many of their products. This is why the link to the Supertramp shower gel is no longer working. For a list of current LUSH shower gels click HERE .

LUSH customers do seem to be deeply disappointed at the sudden discontinuation of so many products. Let's hope that they return.

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #4 by Dese
Hi Olive Maureen,

I have checked the product listing which a member placed on this site. Beauty on Trial is a consumer review website, not a sales site. Perhaps the number you called was for Lush Cosmetics. I tried the link at the base of the product listing for Supertramp Shower Gel which a member placed on this site and the link appears to be broken. I also checked the Lush website and searched for the product but I could find no results. There is a phone number for assistance at the base of the Lush webpage which is different number from the one you mention in your post, perhaps you could give it a try.

I will contact the member who posted the product as it is possible that the member will know where to find the product on their site if it has been moved as she herself purchased this item in the past. There is a possibility it may have been discontinued (which would explain the broken link) but I hope you are able to purchase the product you are seeking. The help team at Lush should be able to assist you.

I hope you will not be put off from exploring this site. The members and moderators will help in any way they can, but the site does not sell products I am afraid, although there may be some links to cosmetic vendors from here.

Good luck in your search. Here's the number I found:

From Lush Cosmetics website:
Customer care

Help
Call 01202 668545

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Dese.
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin

More
5 years 4 months ago #5 by olivemaureen81
:wooho
I have for the last hour tried to buy Supertramp shower gel from your website. It is an absolute
nightmare. If this item was for myself I would have given up long ago. It is, however, for my
niece who has to be very careful as to what she can use. In the past I have bought her TRAMP
with no trouble at all, because I have ordered by phone. This time I rang your telephone number
01202 641006, the lady I spoke to told me to try the internet and to look under kitchens. What a farce.
When I got the Lush website up I did, eventually, find Supertramp but could not find anywhere on that page that allowed me to order it. I have wasted an whole afternoon but I will not be spending anymore time on this.
Your service is appalling and your website is no help when trying to order something. I was trying to order
two 500ml bottles of Suerptramp at £11.95 per bottle
Yours disappointed
Olive Maureen 81

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 610 guests and no members online