Illamasqua in You Beauty Discovery box for March 2015

More
7 years 3 months ago #1 by Dese
They also have a trio of Bioeffect products for £10. I believe the serum alone is worth £28!

www.youbeautydiscovery.co.uk/luxury-boxes/bioeffect.html

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #2 by Merry123
A lovely box of goodies, Dese!

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
7 years 3 months ago #3 by Dese
And here's my pic of the lovely box!!

:silly:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Attachments:

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #4 by Dese
Oooh, I have just seen the list for the You Beauty Discovery box for March and there's a choice of a 4g Illamasqua lipstick:

Illamasqua
Lipstick in Sangers Matt Finish - Blood Red

I just couldn't resist! I decided to choose the 50ml moisturiser from Astral, but I was really pushed as I really love All Good Things too, I just adore products by this brand. I may have to order a second box! :whistle:

To think that this box is only £6.95 including postage, that's a real bargain! :woohoo:

Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Dese.

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1051 guests and no members online