My Little Box comes to the UK

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #1 by Dese
There's a new box about to come to the UK. It has previously only been available in France, Monaco, Corsica and Belgium but kicks off the for the autumn here. The box will only contain full sizes or good travel sizes, so there will be no weeny sample disappointments. There is even a monthly discount if you decide to have it delivered to your workplace. I guess the PR is good for the company if you, but I'm not sure that my employer would be very impressed...

Personally, I adore the graphics of the previous boxes, and it certainly seems to stand out from many others available on the market. I shall be as excited by the packaging as the contents! The first box will be available in September, so be quick if you want to be one of the first to sample this product as they are often over subscribed when they start out.

You can take a look at the current and previous boxes from France at this link:

www.mylittlebox.fr/box.html

Here's their Facebook page:

www.facebook.com/mylittleboxUK

Here's the link to subscribe in in the UK:

www.mylittlebox.co.uk/home

;)

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Dese.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1182 guests and no members online