E: 31.8.13 Combined offer of 2nd Anniversary and Summer Splash Glossyboxes for £12

More
6 years 6 months ago #1 by jeerapat
I subscribe to Glossybox, Birchbox and Beauteco box. I buy Latest in beauty boxes when they have good ones out. I'll cut down my subscriptions soon :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dese

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #2 by Dese

jeerapat wrote: I guess so many girls have the same problem as I do - too many toiletries and samples, especially the fragrance vials. I hope the 2 Glossybox boxes I ordered yesterday come at the same time next week :D

If they come on different days, I always think that it's two days when you will receive a nice treat when you come home! ;) Enjoy your boxes! What other ones do you get, Jeerapat? I keep trying to reduce the ones I get, but every time I think I will stop, they send me a really nice box. There's also a new Latest in Beauty box out too... there's just no hope for me... :S

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
6 years 6 months ago #3 by jeerapat
I guess so many girls have the same problem as I do - too many toiletries and samples, especially the fragrance vials. I hope the 2 Glossybox boxes I ordered yesterday come at the same time next week :D

More
6 years 6 months ago #4 by Dese

jeerapat wrote: I'm currently obsessed with beauty boxes. My boyfriend said that I buy too many of them. Most of the things go directly into the cupboard. I'll stop buying too many soon. I notice that I can buy beauty boxes after the contents are revealed. That would be a good idea to buy just only the box that I actually want.

Your comments in your first three sentences sound so familiar, Jeerapat, it's quite uncanny! :blink: The offer Catsholiday posted for Birchbox will help reduce cost, but unfortunately for me the boxes I enjoy most are the ones from small companies where it would be impossible to know the contents in advance. I still think that this vice is much cheaper than other spending I could be making such as on fashion or going out. I look at it that way. The drawback is the backlog, though! :S

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
6 years 6 months ago #5 by jeerapat
I'm currently obsessed with beauty boxes. My boyfriend said that I buy too many of them. Most of the things go directly into the cupboard. I'll stop buying too many soon. I notice that I can buy beauty boxes after the contents are revealed. That would be a good idea to buy just only the box that I actually want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dese

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #6 by Dese

jeerapat wrote: I already have both of the boxes but with this deal I couldn't resist. I hope to get different boxes this time.

ps Glossybox customer service is a nightmare

This is a fab offer, and a better bargain than the August and Summer Splash one for £15, especially as they are better boxes. Unusually for me, I managed to show a little restraint and not order this one... :whistle:

Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Dese.

More
6 years 6 months ago #7 by jeerapat
I already have both of the boxes but with this deal I couldn't resist. I hope to get different boxes this time.

ps Glossybox customer service is a nightmare

More
6 years 6 months ago #8 by Dese
During August you have a chance to the get the lovely 2nd Anniversary Glossybox and also the beautiful July Summer Splash for just £12. These were two of my favourites in recent months and it's a great bargain!

newsletter.glossybox.co.uk/ov?mailing=ST...095S7-STNT8JG-S7MBJC

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1052 guests and no members online