Betrousse...anyone know how long they take to process orders?

More
6 years 9 months ago #1 by missusb82
Hi Dese, thanks for taking the time to look into this for me. I found the delivery times hidden within their T's &C's...7 - 10 working days from day of order. The order was placed on 9th, so they still have a few days. Although it hasn't even left France yet, so I don't think they'll meet their target!
Really hope those moisturisers are worth it!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #2 by Dese

Dese wrote: Try posting a reply to this thread:

www.beautyontrial.co.uk/forum/52-Beauty-...imitstart=0&start=10

There are two members who have replied to this thread who made an order and would receive a notification, unless they have unsubscribed from the thread. It's worth a try...

;)

I have been in touch with one of the members who previously ordered from this company and she searched her e-mails to try to work out how long it took, but she couldn't work it out. Sorry. Hope the other member picks up the notification and replies to you.

Hope to chat again soon, MissusB!

;)

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Dese.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missusb82

More
6 years 9 months ago #3 by Merry123

missusb82 wrote: Merry123..well worth it I think :) You sound like a Beauty Box junkie though :laugh:

:lol: I'm not someone who subscribes to beauty boxes but these were impossible to resist. :)

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
6 years 9 months ago #4 by missusb82
Merry123..well worth it I think :) You sound like a Beauty Box junkie though :laugh:

More
6 years 9 months ago #5 by Merry123
I was so tempted I ordered two: Glitz & Glamour and Summer Break. :woohoo:

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
6 years 9 months ago #6 by Dese
I haven't made up my mind whether to order one for myself or not. They are about half the usual price at the moment (apart from Glitz and Glamour)!

:silly:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
6 years 9 months ago #7 by missusb82
Thanks Dese, I'm just very impatient and excited :)

More
6 years 9 months ago #8 by Dese
Try posting a reply to this thread:

www.beautyontrial.co.uk/forum/52-Beauty-...imitstart=0&start=10

There are two members who have replied to this thread who made an order and would receive a notification, unless they have unsubscribed from the thread. It's worth a try...

;)

More
6 years 9 months ago #9 by Dese
I have been scanning some e-mails from a friend who made an order last year. I can see the date she got it, but can't find when she ordered it! It arrived the 15th, but I don't know if she ordered it on the last day of the month or not. It might take more than a week... From what you say, you have the tracking details at least... Sorry I can't be of more help. :(

More
6 years 9 months ago #10 by missusb82
Oh well, it's worth the wait I'm sure! If they post it tomorrow there's a good chance I'll have it by Friday.

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #11 by Dese
No, she only commented on ordering. I recall that mine wasn't sent the next day. I remember because I contacted the company about one of the products before they sent the box, because I can't use lanolin. It did arrive quickly though. Don't worry. Remember it will be arriving directly from France, unless they have changed how they operate.

:)

Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Dese.

More
6 years 9 months ago #12 by Dese

missusb82 wrote: Has anyone ordered from Betrousse before and if so how long do they usually take to process the order? I ordered mine on Friday and the status is still sitting at 'paid - in preparation'.
I know this is only Monday but I thought it would have been sent out today....the companies that I order from normally post same day or next day. I'm just too impatient!

They are very fast, it will arrive within a week I think. I placed an order quite a long time ago. Let me check and get back, another member made an order more recently, I will give you the link. She commented on their speed.

;)

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1172 guests and no members online