SPOILER ALERT: Amarya Personalised Box January 2013

More
6 years 7 months ago #1 by catsholiday
Looks good!

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #2 by Dese

kerance wrote: This looks great! Dr.Hauschka is my favourite :)

If that's the case you will love the February Monthly Amarya box! :)

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
6 years 7 months ago #3 by kerance
This looks great! Dr.Hauschka is my favourite :)

My Blog - it's going slow at starting but at 3 posts it's getting there :D
anormalgirlsreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

More
6 years 8 months ago #4 by Dese
Pic now added for this one. Take a peek!

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #5 by Dese
This box was awaited with great anticipation and worry, as it arrived later than the monthly box (probably due to its larger size). It was a little sparse in terms of the number of items for the £24 paid, as we have come to expect excellent value from beauty boxes, and perhaps have a distorted view of what the amount of money should provide.
This month's box was very exciting due to the presence of a full sized Neom product, in a fragrance with which I am currently unfamiliar, and an eye and lip serum from Neal's Yard. Serums are always a great favourite with me, but a lip and eye serum is something I will fall upon with great glee, now that I am reaching an age where I have to consider the reduced amount of collagen my body produces. I will enjoy trying out this one, to see if it works for me.

Finally, Dr. Hauschka! Although in very small quantity, I am glad to have an opportunity to try this brand, as it is just so well respected.

I just can't wait!

:silly:

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by bougheyrm. Reason: added picture
The following user(s) said Thank You: kerance

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 883 guests and no members online