What Beauty Boxes do you subscribe to?

More
6 years 9 months ago #25 by Dese

missusb82 wrote: Oops...uploaded a photo of the box, but didn't work for some reason. The box wad missing the Orhis face cream and Benta Berry Face Cream .

Perhaps your image is too large. Resize it so the maximum dimensions are 800x800 and it should load fine. You will need to give the pic a new name to make it work as the site keeps trying to load the original image (the one which is too large) from the cache. I expect the problem is as simple as that.

If you have no success, send me the pic and I will have a look at it.

:kiss:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #26 by Merry123
That's really shoddy, Missusb82.

They should have explained why the products were missing, and indicated that they were planning to replace them.

My boxes haven't arrived yet, but I'm a bit concerned that I'm going to have products missing too. :S

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
6 years 9 months ago #27 by missusb82
Oops...uploaded a photo of the box, but didn't work for some reason. The box wad missing the Orhis face cream and Benta Berry Face Cream .

More
6 years 9 months ago #28 by missusb82
My much awaited Betrousse box arrived this morning, and there were two products missing, and one small showergel sample included. I'll email them today and see what kind of response I get. You can see on the card what the box should include and what it actually included.

More
6 years 9 months ago #29 by Merry123
So do I! :lol:

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
6 years 9 months ago #30 by missusb82
Ah, you have solved the mystery! At least we know now :)
My husband works for a Swedish company, and every summer its quite normal and accepted to take 6 weeks off. I think us Brits could learn something from them!

More
6 years 9 months ago #31 by Merry123
I've discovered why my Betrousse beauty boxes haven't been dispatched yet - France is closed in August!

My hubby found this highly amusing. :laugh: :silly:

More
6 years 9 months ago #32 by missusb82
To anyone who has ordered from Betrousse...can you tell me how long they normally take to process the order? Thanks ;)

More
6 years 9 months ago #33 by Dese

missusb82 wrote: Thanks Dese, I'll make sure I review them all. Registered for the product trial too :)

I registered for one of the site's previous trials and I was lucky, along with another member from this site. Hope you get the product. You got your box at the right time, they have just been reduced in price... ;)

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
6 years 9 months ago #34 by missusb82
Thanks Dese, I'll make sure I review them all. Registered for the product trial too :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dese

More
6 years 9 months ago #35 by Dese

missusb82 wrote: I've just ordered my very first beauty box from Be Trousse :)
It's a French brand and their products are all full sized. The one I chose (Summer Break) was £10 plus £5.00 p+p, £3 off first order so in total I paid £12.00. There's also no subscription and you see exactly what's in the box before you buy.
www.betrousse.co.uk/kits .
Can't wait to try the Lilas Blanc and Orhis moisturisers...they get good reviews on other blogs.

Bougheyrm has kindly listed all the contents of this box, MissusB, so do make sure you review them here! On the Betrousse site there is also a product trial. It's worth registering, you might be lucky:

www.betrousse.co.uk/test_product

The following user(s) said Thank You: missusb82

More
6 years 9 months ago #36 by Merry123

missusb82 wrote: I've just ordered my very first beauty box from Be Trousse :)
It's a French brand and their products are all full sized. The one I chose (Summer Break) was £10 plus £5.00 p+p, £3 off first order so in total I paid £12.00. There's also no subscription and you see exactly what's in the box before you buy.
www.betrousse.co.uk/kits .
Can't wait to try the Lilas Blanc and Orhis moisturisers...they get good reviews on other blogs.

Thanks a lot, missusb82. ;)

I've posted this to FB and Google+ as a recommendation for those who prefer 'one-off' beauty boxes instead of a subscription.

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 2563 guests and one member online